To create a relationship that helps the customer purchase the best beverages at a great price.
- We strive to bring a unique product to the market place that is currently not available or underrepresented in the market.
- Provide a service by being responsive to customer requests and product needs, with exceptional turnaround time.
- Big River Distributors is educated on the various products and services available in the market and is a vigorous advocate for the supplier understanding we are representing them directly in the marketplace. Our sales people are viewed as “consultants” for our accounts... We are developing the best Sales Consultants in the business by not just delivering and taking orders but understanding our customers’ needs and putting products in their place of business that will turn and create a profitable relationship!
Big River Distributors is interested in only representing quality beverages that are amazing in taste, flavor and truly represent unique product. Our excellent customer service, will be personalized and as issues, needs and concerns arise, Big River Distributors will trouble shoot in a timely manner each of these issues/concerns, bringing complete resolution to a satisfied supplier and or client in a timely manner.
Our target market will be Southwest Washington. It is approximately a 50 mile radius of Vancouver WA spanning north to Cowliz County as well as Skamania County.
We are both committed to growing Big River Distribution and seeing this company become a key distributor in the Pacific Northwest.
Service will always be an important marketing issue and Big River Distributors, LLC will not tolerate anything less then the best service to the customers and suppliers, at all times. Service will be the selling point as we market our beverage products.
Great service can be quantified as:
- Being responsive to customers and getting back to them right away.
- Going above and beyond the norm when a customer needs a re-fill of a product.
- Helping customers trouble shoot any problems they may have with their taps and or other product issues.